This is my answer of a quora question:
- Investors bring money to China because they can get more profit. There are cheaper labours and production costs in China.
- China have the most large developing market, and a lot of rich guys.
- Some big cities in China like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou have the most richer guys in China, you can easy build a business in these kinds cities to cover most rich guys in China.
- Corruption will hurt some business, and will help other business. For example, company like Google, because they need to protect free speech to make their business work, so they can not function in China. But corruption can help other business, for example if you are a real estate development company, you want clear some field to build some new building, buy each house from each individual householder may cause you a lot of money. In China you can bride some government officer, they can force householders sales their house to you more cheaper.
- Some very famous invest banks, investors, they know how to use corruption government to make easy money, so they really like China.
This is my answer to a quora question.
At China, a lot of developers and company say, they like use the strategy of Android first. Because there are a more larger user base on Android, and because the serious pirate problem you can’t easy get pay from user directly, so get more user base is always more important.
Someone ask this question at Quora, this is my answer:
- China communist used publicize and media control to help them get
political power. They are very afraid anyone use the same method to
- A lot of government officer have very serious
corruption problem, they ask or bribe the internet and media control
department to help them del information about them.
- There is a lot
name, keyword, event, China government think will hurt their
reliability, authority or image, like 6/4/1989, tibet, Liu Xiaobo
- Some China company frame foreign company to government to
protect their interest.
I am collecting all cross-platform mobile development tools to do some research, I will test them all and write down some of my impression of them.
- Base Html5 and web view
- Native cross-platform libaries
- iOS Runtime simulator