We cannot know exactly what is Xi Jinping’s thinking. I think:
- Xi Jinping need to protect himself. From public information and some
unofficial information. We now know there was a plan to replace Xi
Jinping with Bo Xilai. Game of throne Chinese version, and the better
version. So Xi Jinping need to wipe out the conspiracy and everyone
behind this conspiracy.
- Xi Jinping acts very like Mao Zedong. Mao likes absolute authority.
Anti-corruption is a very effective way to obtain absolute authority.
Zhou Yongkang, Xu Caihou and all the big tigers were a sort of club
members of Jiang Zemin.
- We like Anti-corruption, corruption already caused a lot of problems.
But now, I am not persuaded the anti-corruption campaign will last
forever. When all enemies in the party are wiped out, Will Xi Jinping
carry on fighting corruption?
Actually, I think the most important thing is what’s next. After Xi Jinping get his absolute authority, what is he wants? What direction he wants China to go?
- We really like computer. Computer is a stupid machine, computer cannot independently do anything, you must tell it what to do, and how to do it. But the computer is a loyalty friend, he never lies, never cheat, never be angry with you. You can always rely on him. He is never lazy.
- We like self-study. If you want to get jobs done, you must learn a lot of things yourself. Every year new languages, new technologies, new tools, new libraries appear, if you don’t want to be dropped behind, you must learn a lot.
- We enjoy challenges. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
- We love efficiency.
- We like good structure.
- We hate bureaucracy.