I watched this video, and try on my swift project now.
Somebody asked “How much of a problem is it for Silicon Valley that all the best talent is already working for their own startup?“, this is my answer:
I think, industry isn’t a basket, full of apples, industry like a
forest, full of trees. You simply don’t know which one will reach the
sky. They need experience and opportunity to grow up.
And industry like a rive, always flows and keeps changing, the best
talent create their own startup, provide positions in their startup
and empty in their previous positions. This kind flowing make
opportunity for every new one of the industry.
So, I think there will be no problem.
I try to answer this question:
These is never any true way, people always waste their time to try to figure out what is the true/easy/great/fun way to learn something.
but truth is, before you start, you will never get any real information, and solid ground of any real thing.
You always can start with some normal/not so good way, but as soon as you start, you will be able to figure out what is the real problem, what is the true question. And, you will be able to figure out what is better way, and keep moving, keep turing, and find your own way and the true way for you.
This is my answer to this question:
- In the Iron Age, you want to make something great, you need to learn how to forge iron.
- In the steam age, you want to make something great, you need to learn mechanical.
- Now, you want to make something great, you need to learn how to code, or you need to find a great partner who knows how to code.
This is my answer of this question:If you are a programmer, did you learn to code in college, or by yourself?
- As you know, I am a Chinese.
- I started learning how to code in 1992, when I was 13, my parents brought me a game-computer (compatibles of Nintendo FC, with a keyboard, and some typing study application etc.). This game-computer have a Basic on it, so I learn how to code in Basic from the manual of this game-computer.
- When I was 15, I went to high school, our school started a computer lesson. Our math teacher learned how to use computer and Dos, WordStar, GW-Basic, and taught us. These is a very fancy computer classroom in our school. We went to this computer classroom every week, this is the only chance we can touch these 8086 PCs. The only 286 PC was used by our teacher, and our PCs had black-white screen, the teacher’s 286 PC had a colour screen. And we only had one year computer lesson in high school. I and one of my good friend, we were really in coding, so we brought a book of C, and a book of Borland C++, but all 3 years in high school, We didn’t have chance to see Turbo-C and Borland C++.
- When I was 18, just before I went to college, my parents brought me a 586 PC, and the sales of the computer gave me some pirated CD, include Delphi, VB, VC, C++ builder etc, and some porn pics. And that summer, I learned how to use these development tools day and night.
- When I finally went to college, We only have lessons about C, dbase, and foxpro. I really didn’t like these lessons, I think you will understand, and these teachers who taught these lessons, they didn’t know more than me…
- So, I think can say, I mainly learn everything I need by myself.
Answer to this question:
- If they can sell it easily, it’s never overpriced.
- A lot of people just don’t understand computer isn’t just a hardware.
- Why do you care other people’s opinion? If you like it, you can afford it, you can just buy, buy, buy.
- Circle looks more fun, but square is more useful. There is more space in square base model.
- Android product is more about fun and new to get user, so they are not very care about continuity. This generation Moto watch is circle, maybe next generation will be square or even triangle. But Apple must make the next generation continuity, so developer want make things on it. So square is better.
- Use square a lot of iOS developer will find they can easy learn how to code for this device and more important can easy learn how to design for this device.
My answer of this question:
1. Interface builder and storyboard is very useful. I think build any
sophisticated app need a design-implement-test-imporve loop, and
need programmer and design have a very frequently communication.
Please don’t think Interface builder and storyboard is a program
tools, I think they are a very good prototype tools, will help you
and your team have a great communication.
2. Core data modeler is a modeler, it means it is a data structure
3. And I really think even a one man team need some team work skill,
and need the design-implement-test-imporve loop.
Answer of this:
- Different from a lot for people’s thinking, make virus don’t need very hard core computer science knowledge, and virus is not mystery. Most virus just use the system leak and some stack overflow to reproduce themselves. At the early stage of Windows (before win2k), Windows use a single user file access control system, and any process have the same right and power to deal any memory, so made make virus more easy. But Mac OS X and iOS is base Unix, build in mutil-users file access control system make virus more hard to reproduce.
- iOS use sandbox and App Store to protect user from malware. Now Mac OS X start to use the similar approach.
- Windows have more user base than Mac OS X, so most virus target to Windows.
I found this question in quora, this is my answer:
- I don’t think there is any language better than others. We use language as a communicate tool, and every language is a culture, learn a language is learn how to communicate with the people use this language and learn their culture.
- Mandarin and Cantonese share a lot of in common. They both use “汉字”.
- Mandarin and Cantonese have a lot of different. They have different pronunciations, and Cantonese have some special “汉字”.
- Use Mandarin you can easy communicate with the people of mainland of China, use Cantonese you can easy communicate withe people of HonKong and Guangdong province.
- A lot of HongKong TV series (港剧) and Cantonese song are very popular in mainland of China. You will find HongKong TV series is better than mainland TV series (大陆剧). Watch a lot TV, can help you learn and fall in love with a language.