This is my answer to this question:
- In the Iron Age, you want to make something great, you need learn how
to forge iron.
- In the steam age, you want to make something great, you need learn
- Now, you want to make something great, you need learn how to code, or
you need find a great parter who know how to code.
This is my answer of this question:If you are a programmer, did you learn to code in college, or by yourself?
- As you know, I am a Chinese.
- I started learning how to code in 1992, when I was 13, my parents brought me a game-computer (compatibles of Nintendo FC, with a keyboard, and some typing study application etc.). This game-computer have a Basic on it, so I learn how to code in Basic from the manual of this game-computer.
- When I was 15, I went to high school, our school started a computer lesson. Our math teacher learned how to use computer and Dos, WordStar, GW-Basic, and taught us. These is a very fancy computer classroom in our school. We went to this computer classroom every week, this is the only chance we can touch these 8086 PCs. The only 286 PC was used by our teacher, and our PCs had black-white screen, the teacher’s 286 PC had a colour screen. And we only had one year computer lesson in high school. I and one of my good friend, we were really in coding, so we brought a book of C, and a book of Borland C++, but all 3 years in high school, We didn’t have chance to see Turbo-C and Borland C++.
- When I was 18, just before I went to college, my parents brought me a 586 PC, and the sales of the computer gave me some pirated CD, include Delphi, VB, VC, C++ builder etc, and some porn pics. And that summer, I learned how to use these development tools day and night.
- When I finally went to college, We only have lessons about C, dbase, and foxpro. I really didn’t like these lessons, I think you will understand, and these teachers who taught these lessons, they didn’t know more than me…
- So, I think can say, I mainly learn everything I need by myself.
My answer of this question:
1. Interface builder and storyboard is very useful. I think build any
sophisticated app need a design-implement-test-imporve loop, and
need programmer and design have a very frequently communication.
Please don’t think Interface builder and storyboard is a program
tools, I think they are a very good prototype tools, will help you
and your team have a great communication.
2. Core data modeler is a modeler, it means it is a data structure
3. And I really think even a one man team need some team work skill,
and need the design-implement-test-imporve loop.
I found this question in quora, this is my answer:
- I don’t think there is any language better than others. We use language as a communicate tool, and every language is a culture, learn a language is learn how to communicate with the people use this language and learn their culture.
- Mandarin and Cantonese share a lot of in common. They both use “汉字”.
- Mandarin and Cantonese have a lot of different. They have different pronunciations, and Cantonese have some special “汉字”.
- Use Mandarin you can easy communicate with the people of mainland of China, use Cantonese you can easy communicate withe people of HonKong and Guangdong province.
- A lot of HongKong TV series (港剧) and Cantonese song are very popular in mainland of China. You will find HongKong TV series is better than mainland TV series (大陆剧). Watch a lot TV, can help you learn and fall in love with a language.
Today I want make a card like tableview app, I find out that when you edit cell prototype in Interface builder, after you switch to other interface, contents in cell prototype will miss…
So I only can init the cell with codes…
Somebody ask this question at quora, this is my answer:
- I think Apple have an iOS first strategy, because iPhone is more profitable than Mac, and because iOS is more new and modern than Mac OS X.
- I think iOS need flatten, because new model of hardware and Apple watch need resolution flexibility, flatten can help it. Mac OS X doesn’t need flatten to do anything, flatten Max OS X just because Apple want to unify these two OS’s UI.
This is my answer of a quora question:
- Investors bring money to China because they can get more profit. There are cheaper labours and production costs in China.
- China have the most large developing market, and a lot of rich guys.
- Some big cities in China like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou have the most richer guys in China, you can easy build a business in these kinds cities to cover most rich guys in China.
- Corruption will hurt some business, and will help other business. For example, company like Google, because they need to protect free speech to make their business work, so they can not function in China. But corruption can help other business, for example if you are a real estate development company, you want clear some field to build some new building, buy each house from each individual householder may cause you a lot of money. In China you can bride some government officer, they can force householders sales their house to you more cheaper.
- Some very famous invest banks, investors, they know how to use corruption government to make easy money, so they really like China.